Come Build Robots
At Ouster, we're developing advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms for autonomous cars and drones. We're looking for an Office Manager to join our Paris team. This person will play an important role in the company’s growth and success by ensuring smooth and seamless operation of our Paris location. You will own all aspects of office functions to promote a positive office experience for employees and visitors. We need someone with proven experience in managing a fast-paced office environment that is well organized, can solve problems efficiently, communicates effectively, and manages overall office administration.
- Collaborate across departments and offices to help plan events and initiatives
- Represent office interests in relationships with external associates, including vendors, consultants, and clients
- Assist with order processing in Netsuite, invoicing, and communication with our customers about delivery time
- Coordinate return merchandise authorization logistics with international customers, including fulfilling/shipping, compliance with tax authorities, and coordination with headquarters and customers
- Manage inventory for a small stock of products
- Assist with payments for bills and taxes; submit daily invoices and monthly expense reports
- Manage all office communications including phone calls, emails, and traditional mail
- Track and order office supplies
- Make sure the office is a great place to work!
Experience & Skills:
- At least two years of office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Previous start-up experience
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and respectfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a variety of different formats
- Ability to organize and process information while also keeping track of physical items and projects to maximize productivity
- Computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite, Office 365 suite, and Adobe Acrobat required
- Proficiency in Netsuite (preferred) or any type of CRM/ERP
- French (native) and English (fluent), previous work experience in an English environment
Ouster is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Ouster does not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Ouster also strives for a healthy and safe workplace, and prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ouster considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.