Come Build Robots
At Ouster, we're developing advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms for autonomous cars and drones. We're looking for software and hardware engineers interested in working on the systems that underpin modern robotics: high performance sensors, localization, mapping, object detection, tracking and classification. Our team is composed of engineers that wear many hats and enjoy building robots that cope with the messiness of the real world. All of us push code, some of us build hardware, and none of us wants to wait another decade for cars and drones to be driving themselves.
As a part of the Ouster Marketing team, you will lead our digital marketing, web, and campaign efforts to reach new customers and build our pipeline. You’re the first person on this team, so you will have the ability to shape it as you see fit to meet and exceed our goals. This is a role for a self-starter who wants to have a huge impact at one of San Francisco’s most exciting startups.
This role is based in San Francisco.
- Understand our target audiences and their online and offline behaviors
- Define and own the end to end growth marketing strategy and roadmap with primary focus on driving growth in MQLs
- Drive performance marketing, paid search, retention marketing, analytics, research.
- Lead with an analytical and results-oriented mindset, taking a relentlessly funnel driven, test oriented approach, optimizing every stage of the funnel.
- Stay on top of market trends and competitors that enable us to create best in class growth marketing strategies to increase our presence and penetration.
- High tolerance and expectation for identifying new growth levers via growth campaigns and experimentation
- Own/create the infrastructure needed for rapid growth - evaluate tools, attribution models, testing capabilities, dashboards, reporting needs.
- Drive accountability to performance against a set of KPIs (Visitors, MQLs, SQLs, Pipeline and revenue)
- Own the marketing budget, optimizing spend across channels, consumer segments, and geographies
- 5+ years experience in performance and growth marketing
- Experience in digital marketing, SEM, SEO, data infrastructure and data analytics
- Proven track record building a growth strategy from the ground up, connecting it to a tight roadmap & execution plan, and driving measurable results.
- Experience working across various internal and external marketing technologies, testing, and tracking solutions
- Technical abilities like scripting, web scraping, HTML/CSS
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions driving toward a common goal (BD, product, engineering, PR, creative, and product marketing)
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, growth minded company.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great teamwork skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- A Bachelor's Degree
Bonus Points if you have:
Experience with technical products and engineering buyers
Leadership experience in building a growth marketing team
Worked in the lidar, autonomous vehicle/robotics industry, or a related field