BizOps Manager / Analyst
At Ouster, we're developing advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms for autonomous cars and drones. We’ve developed the most powerful and capable LIDAR sensor in the world, and we’re excited to get it in the hands of roboticists around the world.
We are seeking a highly analytical and organized Business Operations Manager/Analyst to lead analyses and recommendations for strategic initiatives in the organization.
- Create operational rhythm, establish and track KPIs - forecast, analyze, track, report business growth and other key metrics to identify trends, track actual progress towards forecasts, drive new business opportunities and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues with cross functional partners.
- Develop and oversee company financial growth models, partnering cross-functionally with all teams
- Support leadership team in planning and budget / investment processes.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers in the sales cycle to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Deep dive regularly into metrics to identify root cause issues and opportunities and follow through with action-oriented insights
- Scale best practices that are incubated from test to global implementation
- Build operational rigor and operational processes in cross-functional teams to ensure sustainable results delivery over time.
- Strong financial/data modeling skills
- Strong analytical background and ability to frame issues and develop hypotheses to solve issues.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- 2 to 5 years of experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private-equity or growth investment firm
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative discipline