Business Tools Manager / Analyst
At Ouster, we're developing advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms for autonomous cars and drones. We’ve developed the most powerful and capable LIDAR sensor in the world, and we’re excited to get it in the hands of roboticists around the world.
We are seeking a highly analytical and organized Business Tools Manager/Analyst to administer all CRM tools, including configuration, maintenance, compliance, enhancements, user onboarding, and expansion.
- Promote data accuracy and integrity through exception reports and root-cause data issues
- Hands-on configuration of business tools: creating and updating objects, templates, forms, workflows, reports, environments and dashboards.
- Manage the integration of third party tools.
- Export reports on a consistent schedule. Partner with IT to continually improve automation of data manipulation.
- Build and maintain an end-to-end tools context diagram to depict the scope of tools within the discipline, drive consistency and best practices in execution, and build a roadmap to streamline/synthesize where possible.
- Act as a stakeholder for individual product enhancements and/or implementation projects.
- Liaise with IT to execute system configuration, maintenance, UAT, and end-user support for the tools
- Ensure toolset enables meets our audit and compliance requirements.
- Establish norms and best practices for tool usage, aligned with business needs
- User administration and new user onboarding
- Solid experience with CRM tools and reporting.
- Exhibit a strategic mindset focused on delivering results; possess a distinct blend of business, technical, and communication acumen.
- Experience with creating training documentation and delivering training via various mediums (In-person, video chat, etc)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative discipline
- 2-5 years of experience preferred.