Ouster OS2 in action
- Includes built-in IMU for SLAM algorithm support
- Creates a uniformly spaced point cloud and pixel-aligned 2D camera images for more efficient data processing, faster labeling, and streamlined algorithm application
200+ meter range
LONG RANGE VISION
See farther with the long-range OS2 lidar sensor. Fit for highway-speed autonomy and high-altitude drones.
With 128 vertical beams, Ouster lidar sensors offer the highest resolution available for superior object identification.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster lidar sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -20 ºC to +64 ºC.
GREAT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
OS2 lidar beam configurations
Additional features of the OS2
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Industry-leading intrinsic calibration; no recalibration needed
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014