Ouster OS0 in action
- Includes built-in IMU for SLAM algorithm support
- Creates a uniformly spaced point cloud and pixel-aligned 2D camera images for more efficient data processing, faster labeling, and streamlined algorithm application
Raw point cloud of an OS0-128 on a drive through San Francisco. The sensor is on the front right corner of the vehicle.
“May Mobility wouldn't be where we are today as a company delivering autonomous mobility as a service without incorporating ultra-wide view lidar sensors.”
Director of Autonomy Engineering, May Mobility
Ultra-wide vertical field of view
LIDAR THAT SEES MORE
Enhance situational awareness with the OS0’s 90º field of view and minimum detection range of zero.
Lightweight modular design
INTEGRATION OPTIONS FOR ANY DEPLOYMENT
Weighing only 447 g and featuring a modular cap design, this lidar sensor seamlessly integrates into your vehicle, drone, or robot.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster lidar sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -40 ºC to +60 ºC.
The structured digital lidar data output and unmatched intensity data quality from Ouster lidar sensors improves algorithm efficiency and accuracy.
GREAT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
OS0 lidar beam configurations
Choose the configuration that’s right for your deployment
OS0-32512, 1024, or 2048
OS0-64512, 1024, or 2048
OS0-128512, 1024, or 2048
Vertical Field of View
Vertical Angular Resolution
OS0-320.7º – 5.5º (multiple options)
OS0-640.7º – 5.5º (multiple options)
OS0-32±1.5 – 5 cm
OS0-64±1.5 – 5 cm
OS0-128±1.5 – 5 cm
Points Per Second
OS0-3210 or 20 Hz
OS0-6410 or 20 Hz
OS0-12810 or 20 Hz
OS0-3214 – 20 W
OS0-6414 – 20 W
OS0-12814 – 20 W
Ingress Protection Rating
Additional features of the OS0
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp
OS0 lidar sensor accessories