Lightweight modular design
INTEGRATION OPTIONS FOR ANY DEPLOYMENT
Rugged and reliable
GREAT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
The structured digital lidar data output and unmatched intensity data quality from Ouster lidar sensors improves algorithm efficiency and accuracy.
OS1 lidar beam configurations
Additional features of the OS1
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp