At 128 vertical beams, Ouster lidar sensors offer the highest resolution available for superior object identification.
Lightweight modular design
INTEGRATION OPTIONS FOR ANY DEPLOYMENT
Weighing only 447 g and featuring a modular cap design, this lidar sensor seamlessly integrates into your vehicle, drone, or robot.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster lidar sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -40 ºC to +60 ºC.
GREAT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Frequent firmware updates add features and improve sensor performance, helping you get more out of your sensors.
OS1 lidar beam configurations
Additional features of the OS1
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp