Ouster OS0 in action
- Includes built-in IMU for SLAM algorithm support
- Creates a uniformly spaced point cloud and pixel-aligned 2D camera images for more efficient data processing, faster labeling, and streamlined algorithm application
Former Director of Autonomy Engineering, May Mobility
“May Mobility wouldn't be where we are today as a company delivering autonomous mobility as a service without incorporating ultra-wide view lidar sensors.”
Ultra-wide vertical field of view
Enhance situational awareness with the OS0’s 90º field of view.
Lightweight modular design
Weighing only 447 g and featuring a modular cap design, this lidar sensor seamlessly integrates into your vehicle, drone, or robot.
Powered by the L2X chip
The L2X digital lidar system-on-a-chip is the most powerful, highest performing chip we have ever designed. 2X the signal processing power, 2X the data output to power Ouster’s latest Rev 06 OS series scanning sensors.
With the L2X chip and dual returns capability, our latest sensors can detect objects through rain, snow, fog, dust, smoke, and other obscurants. The result is superior perception for any environment.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster lidar sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. IP 68/69K rugged, waterproof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -40 ºC to +64 ºC.
OS0 lidar beam configurations
Additional features of the OS0
- PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
- On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
- Fixed angle data measurement
- Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
- Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
- Over-the-network firmware updates
- Class 1 Eye Safe per IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
- Output: range, intensity, reflectivity, ambient NIR, azimuth angle, time stamp
- Dual returns capability that processes strongest and second strongest return of every pixel